At AiMHi we strive to provide the best support and services to people in our community, along with the best worksites for our employees.
WHY WORK WITH US?
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We look for caring and supporting people that embrace and mirror AiMHi’s vision, mission and values.
We look for passionate people that desire to assist people to live meaningful lives.
We look for people that desire challenging and rewarding experiences.
We look for people with work related knowledge, skills, licenses and certificates.
Minimum requirements for consideration for employment:
- At least Grade 12 or equivalent – depending upon the posting certificate a diploma, or baccalaureate may be required
- Minimum 19 years of age
- Valid BC Class 5 driver’s license or equivalent
- Clear drivers abstract
- Ability to pass a criminal record check
- Physically and emotionally fit
- Knowledge and awareness of community resources
- At least one years’ experience caring for people who have developmental and/or physical challenges and/or children who have special needs
If you meet the minimum requirements and desire to help people in our community, we want to talk to you or simply review the current postings and apply.