AiMHi shares and provides the persons served, and other interested stakeholders, with ongoing information about our performance as a business entity and our ability to achieve optimal outcomes for the persons served, through our programs and services.
The Outcomes Report is a means to:
- analyze the services that AiMHi provides, and how we provide these services.
- analyze how effective we are when providing services.
- analyze how efficient we are when providing services.
- analyze how satisfied people are with the services provided.
- analyze how we operate as a business.
From this information we are able to:
- achieve optimal outcomes for the persons served, through their programs and services.
- provide ongoing information about the Agency’s performance as a business entity.
- continually improve service delivery and the organization.
- provide proof of continuous service improvement.
We hope that reading the Performance Improvement Report will give you an understanding of the types of services we provide, and the steps that we take to ensure that these services are beneficial and rewarding to the people we serve.