One Community – One Vision
AiMHi provides opportunities and supports to people who have special needs and their families. Our culture empowers all people, both those we support and those we employ to live their best lives at work, at home and in the community. Strong communities recognize and celebrate the value of all citizens.
Becoming a member of AiMHi shows support of our core values.
- At the heart of AiMHi is the fundamental belief that the organization’s role is to help people achieve a good life.
- The foundation of AiMHi is a culture of excellence, innovation and celebration.
- The individual development of every person contributes to the success and future of AiMHi.
- AiMHi supports people to feel confident, empowered and connected to others around them.
- AiMHi builds community through the development of respectful, supportive relationships and partnerships.
- AiMHi supports people to define opportunities, make choices and challenge limitations.
- AiMHi believes that advocating for positive social change contributes to a stronger, healthier community for everyone.
Do you want to support an organization whose values are the above?
If so, become a Member of AiMHi.
Memberships are $10 for the general public and $1 for Self Advocates.
If you would like to purchase a Membership click here or contact the Main Office at 250-564-6408.
We appreciate your support!
Did you know AiMHi has a Warehouse location to accept Donations for gently used clothing and housewares.
You will find this located at 1000 1st Ave 250-564-9402. This location provides easy access and is open Tuesday – Saturday 11am – 5pm with staff on duty to assist you.
AiMHi’s Common Goods Program
AiMHi is asking you to support our Fundraising efforts by placing one of these bins in your business.
Some businesses have placed these in a public area for donations and other businesses have placed these in their staff rooms for employee donations. If you are able to place a bin or have further questions please let us know 250-564-9402.