Infinite Employment Solutions (IES) is a program that supports people to find meaningful employment within the Prince George community. IES matches job seeker’s skills, abilities, and capabilities to the employment needs of local businesses. We support people to find work by using Career Planning Processes, Person Centered Employment Plans, Informational Interviews, Resume and Cover Letter development, and on-the job supports and job club opportunities.
IES also has paid community contracts to provide people with temporary employment until community employment is established. Referrals can be made externally through Community Living British Columbia, or internally from other departments within AiMHi.
Cary Griffin Links:
- 10 Essentials for a Quality CRP
- Business Design Team Example
- Business Feasibility Worksheet
- CE milestones form
- Discovery Fact Sheet Q & A
- Informational Interviews
- Interest Based Negotiation Excerpt
- Itinerary for Discovery
- Job Carving for Natural Supports
- Job Development Tactics for Tough Times
- Q & A Social Capital
- Resource Ownership Brief