Welcome to AiMHi!
Join us at AiMHi and have the opportunity to support people create meaningful connections in their communities! Do you have a passion for helping people to live meaningful lives? A career with us will be both a challenging and rewarding experience! If you are a qualified individual who wants to help others reach their goals then we want to talk to you. Apply below for many unique opportunities within our agency. We look forward to adding your skills to our diverse team!
Employment Requisite Requirements:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 19 years of age
- Valid Class 5 drivers license
- Clear drivers abstract
- Ability to pass a criminal record check
- Physically and emotionally fit
- Knowledge and awareness of community resources
- Some experience in caring for people who have developmental and/or physical challenges and/or children with special needs
To apply, complete and submit the Online Employment Application, (Be sure to have a PDF or Word document of your resume ready for submitting.)
Once you join our team, you will need to complete the following prerequisites
To see a list of our current job openings, click here.
If you experience any difficulties with the application,
you can also apply in person at 950 Kerry St. or call 250-564-6408